Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pictures?

I’ve gotten some e-mails telling me that a good blog needs some pictures.  I’m told that plain text just doesn’t cut the mustard these days.  They say that today’s blog reader needs interesting visual references if they are going to stay interested.  This puts me in a tough spot.  Because not only do I need to write interesting prose I need to come up with some good pictures too.  That’s going to be difficult since I make most of this stuff up.  Maybe I can stage a few pictures and write around the narrative they create.  Or just copy some pictures from other blogs and pretend they are all about my crazy antics.  So don’t scoff if I look like a black fella with an afro in one post and a Swede in the next.  It’s just because I’m trying to keep up with the times.

No comments: