Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Keeping Me Regular

The Misses tells me that it's no good having a blog if I don't regularly post anything.  "No one will ever read it," she says.  I didn't bother to point out that there would be nothing to read so of course no one would ever read it, kinda like trees succumbing to gravity in vacant wooded areas.  But that line of argument would only have gotten me in trouble for being obtuse, so I bit my tongue (but I didn't bite my typing fingers...hmmm...is it possible to get in trouble after the fact?  I bet I can.  I hope I'm wrong).

In order to improve readership, even though I have no way of knowing who reads this anyway, I will endeavor to post at least one blog a week.  Not enough interesting things happen to me to fill a once-a-week void, but I’m good at making things up.  So sometimes I’ll just pretend interesting things happened.  For instance, did I mention that I was recently elected the country’s first black President?  My parents are so proud…

No comments: